- Highways issues
If you need to report any issues regarding:
- verge cutting
Then please use the GCC Highways reporting tool Your Highways – Report it – Highways (gloucestershire.gov.uk)
- Neighbourhood watch warden map. You will see that for Bisley with Lypiatt the Warden is Mark Dodd 07876 405833 Wardens Map Sept 2022 Onwards
- A new national phone number – 105 has been launched by electricity network operators for customers to call should they need to report or get information about a power cut in their area More information (PDF)
- For a gas emergency dial 0800 111 999
- There are several public defibrillators in and around Bisley Parish – find out more about Defibrillators and how to use them.
- SDC Safety Partnership Strategy 2017 – 2021 (PDF)
- Stroud District Citizens Advice Service (PDF) www.citizensadvice-stroudandcotswold.org.uk
- NHS 111 Service gives patients access to advice and local NHS healthcare services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Stroud Times – A ‘new’ printed fortnightly paper for Stroud. It is free to pick up from various locations including most supermarkets.
- Library Community Access: The mobile library service in 2019 stopped after the vehicle was no longer roadworthy. In January 2021, Gloucestershire Library Service introduced community access points in selected locations. For more information about Library Community Access see the Gloucestershire County Council website.
- Gloucestershire Constabulary has become the first police force nationally to launch three new online reporting tools for rural, wildlife and heritage crimes.
- New Online Reporting Tool For Rural Crimes (PDF)
- To find out more or to report a rural, wildlife or heritage crime: https://www.gloucestershire.police.uk/police-forces/gloucestershire-constabulary/areas/gloucestershire/about-us/about-us/reporting-a-rural-wildlife-heritage-crime/