- Road closures
- London Road in Stroud is now closed on Saturdays from Cornhill to the end of John Street to make Stroud town centre a safe place to shop and visit while coronavirus social distancing measures are in place.
- July 5th Signed Intend To Notice to temporarily close part of C203
Waterlane to Oakridge Crossroads from its junction with Limekiln Lane to
outside the property known as Spinneywheel Farm for a distance of
approximately 220 metres.
- June 2021 Signed Intend To Notice to close roads in the area.
If you require any further information regarding these closures please contact Gloucestershire Highways by email email@example.com. Please only call 08000 514 514 in an emergency.
- Snow Wardens – a local update of the current situation during winter weather, a map of the priority routes and links to weather forecasts and road reports
- Changes to local bus services – There have been a number of changes to local bus services affecting Bisley, Eastcombe and Oakridge from 5th September 2016. Cotswold Green will be providing the only service for our three villages – see the new timetable for service 8B. The weekly services to Cirencester and Gloucester have been discontinued.
- Transport Options
- Public transport – bus and train information
- Private transport – Stroud Car Club
- Schools transport
- Cycling – where to hire a bicycle in Stroud
- Walking – local footpath maps and public rights of way
Confirmation of an Order (PDF) for an additional length of public footpath connecting Mount Pleasant and Van der Breen Street in Bisley with Lypiatt Parish
- Report a Pothole or any other road defect to Gloucestershire Highways (opens in a new window or tab).
- See an online map of current and scheduled road works in Gloucestershire (opens in a new window or tab).
- AA Traffic News – the BBC Travel News website is no longer available.
- The Gloucestershire County Council new Local Transport Plan (2015-2031).
- Stroud District Road Safety Group
- Lorry Watch
This website helps lorry companies to avoid low bridges, narrow lanes and weight restrictions, and plan where to stop.
Residents can also use this website to report to the council any lorries they see using an unsuitable route.