Funded Privately or by Direct Payments. Your self employed personal assistant can support / help you with:
- Shop for you or escort you on a shopping trip
- Cleaning your home
- Dealing with Direct Payments, finance and other correspondence
- Debt Management
- Socialising and trips out
- Community Inclusion
- Hourly respite
- Seeking activies, such as day groups, college courses, and employment or voluntary work
- Support and attend appointments
- Medication support
- Looking for a new home or help to move house
- And much more…….
We support people with learning disabilities, mental health problems and older people including Dementia. All self-employed Personal Assistants have a clean driving licence and are CRB checked.