Bulky Waste Disposal 

Stroud District Council no longer offer free collection of bulky items, however if you have any furniture or other large items that are in reasonably good condition, why not donate them to a charity so other people can make use of them?

You could contact local charities such as:

There are also several websites that you can advertise your unwanted items for free including Freecycle and Freegle.

Recycling your bulky items:

Community | Home Page | Back to Top

Bisley-with-Lypiatt Parish Council

Last updated 12 February 2016