Bisley-with-Lypiatt Parish Council
- Parish Council Members
- A Register of Members' Interests is held by Stroud District Council
- Notice Of Casual Vacancy. A casual vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor in Oakridge Ward.
If by 3rd April 2019 a request for an election to fill said vacancy is made in writing to the Returning Officer at Stroud District Council by TEN electors for the said Parish, an election will be held to fill the vacancy, otherwise the vacancy will be filled by co-option.
- Parish Council Meetings
- Annual Parish Meeting
- Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting to be held on 3rd April 2019
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held 4th April 2018
- Click here to see Bisley-with-Lypiatt Parish Council response to the Draft Recommendations in the SDC Community Governance Review as agreed at our meeting on 6th March 2019.
- Parish Council Income & Expenditure
- Parish Council Policy Statements
- Find us - maps
- Contact us